From the great cities of Europe, Remington learned: a city is only as great as its neighborhoods.
And that means keeping them cozy and complex – not sprawling and montonous.
Downtown Markham will come to life for your working life, shopping life and private life. Why?
Because we are committed to making Nexus condos a reflection of the finest life.
The excitement of Nexus condos will increase dramatically from the ground up. Shops and services, chosen for their ability to make your life run smoothly and efficiently, will be located on the first floor of the building.
On the second floor, there’ll be a bridge that connects you to Nexus South and all the amenities of Nexus North and South. For architectural diversity and visual interest, Nexus North will feature a six-floor podium building and a ten-storey tower.
To top it all off, there is a garden terrace on the rooftop of the podium, and another to come on the roof of Nexus South – providing residents of Nexus North with their choice of gardens – high, or higher.
Nexus Condos Features
- 9-Ft Ceilings (10-Ft on 2nd Floor and Penthouse level)
- Engineered Hardwood Floors throughout Main Living Areas (including Kitchen); 40-oz Carpet in Bedrooms
- Chef Kitchen includes Full Height Upper Cabinetry, Granite Countertop with Breakfast Bar, Under mount Double-Bowl
Stainless Steel Sink, Ceramic Backsplash, Task Lighting under Upper Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances,
- Ceiling-mounted Halogen Track Lighting
- Marble Countertops with Under mount Sink, Contemporary Tubs and/or Glass Shower Doors where applicable and Custom Lighting in Master En suite and/or Main Bath
- Mirrored Sliding Closet Doors in Foyer and Bedrooms
Nexus Condo amenities
- 24-Hour Concierge
- Party Room featuring Wood Paneled Ceiling, Fireplace, Library and Caterer\’s Kitchen
- Fitness Centre
- Maxim Club Spa with Hydrotherapy
- Landscaped Rooftop Garden