Intersection:Yonge & Eglinton
Tenantive occupancy:08 February, 2022
Maintenance fees:Approx. $0.52 per Sq. Ft. (Hydro, Hot & Cold Water Not Included)
Deposit:$5,000 ON SIGNING
BALANCE TO 5% IN 30 DAYS
5% IN 180 DAYS
5% IN 370 DAYS
5% IN 540 DAYS
1% ON OCCUPANCY
Price:Starting at $571,990
- FREE ASSIGNMENT (value of $5,000)
- QUARTZ KITCHEN BACKSPLASH (value of $10,000)
- CAPPED DEVELOPMENT CHARGES & LEVIES ($8000 for 1 bed, 1 bed+den, 1 bed & flex; $10,000 for 2 bed & up)
- EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE (only 10% due in first year)
- PARKING: $79,000 (Available for 3 bedroom suites only)
E2 is phase two of highly successful E Condos tower development located at the North East corner of Yonge and Eglinton. E Condos Phase 2 will be a 44 Storey tower with mix size units of Studio, one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, two bedrooms and two bedrooms plus Den units. E Condos Phase 2 also will has a walkscore of 98 a walker paradise as it’s minutes to Everything. E Condos will be connected to TTC Subway.
E2 Condo Highlights:
♔ Tentative Occupancy Date: TBA
♔ Builder: Metropia
♔ Address: 39-41 Roehampton Avenue, Toronto
♔ Levels: 44
♔ Units: 450
♔ Walk Score of 99/100, a walker’s paradise to local retail shopping, bars and restaurants
♔ Transit Score of 93/100, with underground access to TTC subway
♔ This location is in the Mount Pleasant West neighborhood in Toronto
♔ Surrounded by restaurants, grocery stores, retail, entertainment and more
♔ Close to Schools and Toronto Public Library
♔ Nearby parks include St. Clements-Yonge Parkette, Glebe Manor Square West and Sherwood Park
♔ Close to University of Toronto, Ryerson University, ROM and more
PRIME MIDTOWN LOCATION!!!
Yonge & Eglinton is a bustling midtown intersection that’s nicknamed Yonge and Eligible for the millennial young professional demographic that tends to migrate here.
- Retail Shops Include: LCBO, Winners, Loblaws, Metro, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sporting Life. Lululemon, Casalife and more!
- Restaurants Include: Keg Steakhouse, Mandarin Buffet, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Grazie Restorante, La Vecchia, North 44 and more!
- Bars Include: Alleycatz, Duke of Kent, CIBO Wine Bar, SIP Wine Bar and more!
- Coffee Shops/Fast Food: Starbucks, Tim Hortons, McDonalds and more!
- Dessert: Sweet Jesus, Cupcake Shoppe, Café Gelato and more!
- Nearby Banks: TD, CIBC, Scotiabank, BMO and more!
- Fitness: Goodlife, Spinco, Running Room, Yoga Tree and more!
The first residential developer in Canada to dress up their condominiums with international fashion labels, Cresford is renowned for superb quality and attention to detail. Cresford condominiums feature inspirational living spaces that seamlessly flow from one to the next and sublime amenities that celebrate life and style. A trusted name in the market for over 40 years, a Cresford condominium inspires confidence and security.
Working with renowned architects and interior design gurus from around the world, Cresford strives to create the ultimate signature expression of elegant living. Built with eclectic urban aspirations in mind, Cresford’s inviting condominiums are located in the heart of all the action. Live just steps from the city’s most exhilarating hot spots – the gourmet restaurants and chic lounges, vibrant art, theatre and culture, designer label shopping and so much more.