Intersection:Queens Quay E. & Lower Jared Street
Price:Starting From $279,900
The Lighthouse Tower Represents the Unique, Artistic Presence of Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts.
Coming to Toronto’s East Bayfront, the evolution of art, culture, innovation, and life at the water’s edge.
THE LIGHTHOUSE TOWER
• Located at Lower Jarvis and Queens Quay East,
this 48-storey condominium tower will rise atop
a fi ve-storey podium, which will be home to a
prominent academic institution.
• Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the
Lake, the soaring City skyline and surrounding
• 24-hour Concierge and a Resident Service Director
will provide on-site customer service for residents.
• Architect – Giannone Petricone Associates Inc.
Unique architectural feature of The Lighthouse
Tower: A distinctive frit pattern applied to
the balcony guards will boast a water drop
ripple-effect on the Tower’s west façade.
• Interior Design – Cecconi Simone Inc.
Interior design vision: A fusion of industrial
elements and spaces meets New York inspired
loft design. Mid-century modern eclectic
furnishings add an element of whimsy,
embracing the heritage of the area and the
vibrant, artistic community that Daniels is
bringing to this location.
• Impressive suite layouts and fabulous interior
• Suite designs will include: studio, one bedroom,
one bedroom plus den, and two bedroom layouts,
with sizes ranging from 347 to 790 square feet.
• Top two fl oors will be designed as ultra-luxurious
9TH FLOOR AMENITIES
• Recreational zone, featuring a full-size tennis court
and community gardening plots.
• Activity zone, featuring:
• State-of-the-art fi tness centre, complete with
• Art studio
• Music studio
• Home theatre
• Gardening prep studio
14TH FLOOR AMENITIES
• Entertainment zone, featuring a fully
landscaped terrace with lounging areas,
cocktail pool, and BBQ area.
• Gathering zone, featuring a catering kitchen, private
dining room, lounge, and party room.