Address:50 Charles Street, Toronto
Intersection:Yonge and Bloor
Tentative Occupancy:Dec 2017
Maintenance Fees:$0.58 per square foot. Hydro metered separately
Deposit:$5,000 with agreement, Balance of 5% in 30 days, 5% in 90 days, 5% in 240 days, 5% in 2 years, 5% on occupancy
Price:From low $200s - high $400's
The international signature of style and sophistication takes up residence in Yorkville.
Designed by award winning architectsAlliance, Casa III rises above the ordinary. The contemporary 56-storey glass structure is a true tribute to modern urban living. CASA III comes fully outfitted with 24/7 concierge services and a soaring 20’ lobby overlooking a serene water feature and adorned with Hermès furniture.
Located in the heart of Yorkville, Canada’s quintessential luxury shopping and culture district, Casa III is surrounded by worldclass elegance, designer label shopping, gourmet eateries, chic salons and spas and fine hotels. Culture enthusiasts can experience a spectacular array of attractions mere minutes from home. Walk a few steps to the Yonge/Bloor subway and be anywhere in the city. CASA III’s proximity to the subway makes it an ideal choice for students at U of T, Ryerson and many colleges. Between CASA III’s luxury and location, you can rest assured that your suite will command premium pricing and rental rates.
This is Yorkville at its finest, and its right outside your door.
• 9’ smooth ceilings with floor to ceiling windows
• Wrap-around balconies
• Choice of designer selected laminate flooring throughout
• Contemporary open-concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Choice of natural stone or quartz countertops in
• Marble countertops in master bathroom
• Cultured marble countertop with integrated basin in second bathroom
• In-suite stacked washer/dryer
• Communication system in lobby allowing visitors direct contact with your suite
• In-suite thermostat controlled heating and air conditioning
Lavish on not one, but two entire floors of amenities! CASA III’s amenities offer residents the ultimate in entertainment and convenience, including:
• Four luxuriously appointed guest suites
• Hotel-inspired Spa, including blow-dry bar and massage studio
• Billiards and Games room
• State of the art Media Room
• Resident lounge
• Outdoor pool and dining pavilion
• Party room and catering kitchen
• Fully equipped fitness center with his/her change rooms